He is admitted to practice in Victoria, Australia and in Federal jurisdictions. Where matters arise in states other than Victoria, where appropriate, interstate legal firms may engaged as agents.
Areas of Practice
- General commercial disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Trade Practices
- Corporations Law
- Building, construction and engineering disputes
- Partnership law
- Trusts and equity
- Property Law disputes
- Professional Indemnity
- Franchising disputes
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Legal and Product Liability
- Insurance indemnity disputes
- Insurance law advice
- Leasing disputes
- Mortgages and Guarantees
- Probate disputes
- General and life insurance law
- Contract advice and negotiation
- Intellectual Property disputes
Please note that this practice does not handle personal injury, worker’s compensation, industrial law, criminal law, matrimonial disputes or conveyancing.
For more information about these services, please contact me.